Welcome to Summer Camp 2018!
In each week-long day camp riders have the opportunity to improve their riding and horsemanship skills through formal and fun activities. Both horses and ponies are available to suit individual riding needs and campers are welcome to bring their own mounts if they prefer. Our camps are very popular and fill up fast, so please sign up early to reserve a space for your child. Signing up early also allows us to group campers by age and level which helps to make the camps more fun for everyone!
All Day Camps: 9 am-5 pm $450/week
Half Day Camps: 9 am-1 pm $350/week
Session 1: June 4 -8
Session 2: June 11 -15
Session 3: June 18 - 22
Session 4: June 25 - 29
Session 5: July 9 - 13
Session 6: July 16 - 20
Session 7: July 23 - 27
Session 8: July 30 - August 3
Session 9: August 6 - 10
REGISTER FOR CAMP ONLINE HERE!
* Daily riding lessons
* Detailed instruction on grooming, horse & equipment care
* "Learning games" both on and off the horses
* Practical horsemanship and theory
* Fun and play time with the horses & ponies
* The All-Day Camps also include some of the following (when age appropriate): arts & crafts, cooking, nature walks, creek time, etc....
Camp activities are tailored to suit campers' specific needs and change from week to week . As with all of our programs, we emphasize safety first.
Call Jill Wellington at (707) 538-2000 if you have any questions.